ProAcid acid cleaner restores the new appearance to ceramic tile and grout. Hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence, and soap scum melt away leaving a sparkling bright new appearance.
For moderate soil dilute 5 to 1. Increase concentration according to the severity of soil. As with all cleaning agents pre-test at ready to use dilution before using.
- Protect by masking off metals and surfaces not intended for treatment.
- Apply Pro-Acid solution with a sprayer, sponge, or mop.
- Agitate by scrubbing with brush or floor machine.
- Remove by using a wet/dry vacuum, damp mop, or sponge then neutralize with Heavy Duty Pro Clean solution.
- Rinse area thoroughly with clean water then vacuum or wipe dry.
- Rinse and clean your equipment.
- Remove masking from protected surfaces.
|Additional Product Details|
Dilution: Up to 21 oz. per gallon of water
Container Size: 1 US Gallon