Hawk Floor Machine Brute 15 Inch - CommercialVacuum.com
Brute is Chrome Plated while the TEXHD is Powder Coated with Paint
Totally enclosed motor units are ideal for the harshest conditions dust, moisture, chemicals and great for sanding or screening applications, stone care and concrete workNote: These units are NOT explosion-proof.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor keeps out dirt and dust for longer motor life.
- Virtually indestructible gearbox
- Low current draw
- UL/CUL Approved
- 360-Degree Wrap Around and Under Snug-Fit Bumper No Tools Needed for Replacement
- Variable Position Positive Lock Handle for Operator Comfort and Safety
- The Brute is a Chrome Plated Extra Tough Extra Heavy Duty Floor Machine with a Twin (Dual) Capacitor 180 Frame TEFC Motor that Delivers Extra Power for Really Tough Jobs.
- Negative Pressure ON/OFF Switch
- Thumb-Operated Safety Switch
- dB Rating: 66 Meets GS 42 Requirements
- Dual Steel Operating Triggers for Left or Right Hand Operation (All Floor Machines)
- Extra Heavy Duty Spring Steel Cord Strain Relief
- Comfort-Style Vinyl Handle Grips for Ease of Use
- One-Piece Chrome, Heavy-Duty Steel Handle for Optimum Durability
- Non-Marking 5 Ball Bearing Wheels
- The Brutes Severe Duty Planetary Triple-Idler All-Steel Helical-Cut Gear Drive with Steel Coupler and Exclusive 180 Frame Motor
- Welded Frame for Rugged, Reliable Performance