Duralast Deodorizer Caribbean Citrus Mist - CommercialVacuum.com
Always plan to apply in a manner most conducive to getting ODORCIDE® Duralast® to the source of the odor. The product Duralast works best when applied to a dry surface. This will ensure its ability to penetrate to the odor source.
All Duralast® products have the added benefit of Pet-Soothe™. This proprietary feature can help prevent inappropriate marking by relieving the stress and anxiety that accompanies these episodes thus encouraging proper behavior. Benefits can last up to 30 days after application.
Fabrics, upholstery or carpet
– Soaking or saturating methods are recommended.
– 32 oz per gallon of water for, urine, feces, vomit, and other odors found in carpet. On porous surfaces apply directly to the odor source saturating the affected area. Let air dry or extract during the cleaning process.
– 16 oz per gallon of cleaning solution for eliminating odors from kitchen counters, tables, walls, bathrooms, toilets, mopping floors, and other large routine applications.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to the odor source by using a fogging system, spray application, or adding it to your cleaning solution.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to the odor source by saturation using a fogging system or spray application.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to the odor source by pouring or spraying the affected area, while the area is empty and dry.
– 8 oz per gallon of water. Apply as post spray after cleaning to leave a refreshing fragrance.
For more serious odors use ODORCIDE Original
or ODORCIDE Fresh Scent
. For hard to remove stains, use ODORCIDE Ox-Erase
™. Designed to work in carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorizing equipment as a pre-spray/soak, in the detergent chemical tank, rinse additive, and/or post spray.
All Thornell products are safe for use on any surface. As with any product, follow the label directions. It contains water, proprietary essential oil blend, and preservatives.
Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.
Effectiveness decreased when using with Chlorine solutions. Always spot test for colorfastness.
Other Duralast Scents: