Cat Pump 3CP1120.3 - CommercialVacuum.com
This triplex (three plunger rods) positive displacement, reciprocating plunger pump is constructed with a brass manifold, 304 stainless steel valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers, and NBR (Buna-N) seals and O-rings with specially blended PTFE high-pressure seals for high-temperature applications. The 1725 rpm permits multiple drive options, including direct drive with a bell housing and flexible coupling, clutch, or belt drive.
- Triplex plunger design ensures high efficiency and low pulsation
- Special high-density, polished, concentric plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life
- Press-in style seal cases and interchangeable valve assemblies for easy servicing
- Belt-driven option provides precision flow setting
- Direct-drive option offers a compact footprint for electric motors with a NEMA or IEC frame or SAE hydraulic motor with a bell housing/flexible coupler assembly
- Pump comes standard with NBR seals, alternative seal materials are available for higher temperature or chemical compatibility
Hydramaster: Part# 111-070 - CDS 4.6, CDS 4.8, Maxx 450D, and Maxx 470D.